Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Muffin Fuck!

Ohk is it me or does no one understand?! My parents think im turning demonic cause i wanna dye my hair black and my ears are gauge 10.. Ohk this is what pisses me off the most.. I guess i have some sort of problems.. I go to a guidance counselor and they tell me that I'm unhappy cause I don't have A's in school.. I've talked to everyone even my closest friends and they all say the same exact thing.. "I understand".. .................What the fuck are you talking about!!!!!! you don't understand at all.. I know for a fact that you don't understand because I don't even understand!!
My life is being overrun by politics, authority, religion, and the school system.. Everyone thinks I'm a freak because I wear black nail polish and skinny jeans.. I put all my emotions in my music hoping that someone will hear it and actually understand what going on.. but i put it out and people hear it and they completely misunderstand where it's coming from and what it means!!

I don't know what to do anymore.........I just want to fall down close my eyes and wish that when I open them that everything will be alright..

I finally meet a girl (over a three day weekend) that I like and I'm pretty sure she liked me too.. And she has to live in Canada......... Fucking Canada

Life hates me
It will bend me backwards
and screw me over
it has been for the past 10 years
and it will keep going
unless
I can
find
a way
to stop
it
=/



please tell me there is someone out there that understand why I'm here

No comments:

Post a Comment