Thursday, January 22, 2009

For Whom it may concern

I've been kinda depressed lately and I don't know why.. Music is life to me.. And now that doesn't even seem interesting anymore.. I used o be able to play my guitar for hours and hours but know I play it for five minutes and it gets tiresome.. Nothing entertains me anymore!! I go outside for some fresh air and that doesn't amuse me.. I don't know whats wrong with me.. I'm depressed about something but I don't know what it is..

Another thing is freedom.. My dad keeps bitching at me about his saying that he loves to overuse which is "I give you an inch and you take a mile".. I know what it means but so what.. He lets me get my ear pierced and he gets mad at me for gaging to a 10.. A freaking 10!! most of you know how big a 10 is and it's not that big..

My dad keeps telling me that I'm turning into this demonic punk that's going to be homeless when I'm older.. He doesn't believe in my music when I know for a fact that I'm going to make it big.. Maybe if he gets off his ass and support me I might make it faster..

Another thing.. I want to dye my hair black.. My mom says that if I do it then It would disgracing God or something because I'm screwing with his creation.. When she dyes her hair all the time into black, brown, blond, red, and other colors that "look natural"..

I don't know why I'm so depressed but I don't like it
an I want to get out of it

1 comment:

  1. Hello Daniel..
    I know not what to say to you.. I can only give you a little anecdote of sorts relating to me and my depression (that thankfully is gone).. But I shall not do so, for it would take a long bit of time. Anyhow. I know you believe in God; why do you not ask him to help you? He helped me (he was the only thing that could, I was on prozac but it did nothing).. He can help you.

    And about your parents.. I think you should just be courteous to them and keep asking and try to make them understand and accept what you want to do- respectfully and calmly. Also, I don't know how your grades are, but maybe you should keep them up so that your father doesn't think you'll be a vagabond. You can still do music, but try to do that, also, unless you already do..

    ReplyDelete