Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Music.

Music.. Pretty much my whole life is based around it.. Without it I probably wouldn't be here, because nothing would keep me entertained from the boring isolation of school, which then would result with me killing my self for entertainment or having sex left and right with random people I've never met o.O.......... which would lead to constant STD's (or STI's whatever the freaking CDC calls them) which would also result in death.......... So ya I love music.. Okay I love ranting on about random stuff but seeing this is a blog about music I'm going to state the pro's and con's of it..

Some music is good and I could hear it over and over again.. The only problem is after you hear it for so long you begin to think that it's kind of stupid.. Some music is god and some is bad.. Generally it's an opinion but I don't care.. I've never taken a good liking for rap, hip-hop, R&B, and all the other music like that.. No offense to my "Home G's" out there but I don't like listening to wannabe singer put a beat into a monotone story..

Okay.. Next I'm going to rant on bout the apparel that come with music.. Clothing is optional!! No where does it say that if you like Bob Marley then you have to have dreads or if you like Hawthorne Hights then you have to wear skinny jeans with converse.. Now if you want people to know who you like and what music your into then you can dress accordingly but it's not required..

Well I'm going to go get ready for school
PEACe


Blog saved and posted Tuesday, January 20th, 7:50 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment