Thursday, April 16, 2009

HA Ha LMFao

So I just got back from getting a referral.....for leaving class 30 seconds....early.. DUMB ASS!! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!! Oh well.. this sucks.. so I'm listening to Fallbrooke in 3rd period computers.. nice.. I'm just now starting to realize about what they say about when you get older time goes by faster is true.. =[ so I'm sitting on the sidelines this whole time and realizing that the past 2 years were wasted.. I'm only going to get this time once I need to have fun while i can.. I need to have fun before I have to start worrying about money and all that shit.. I'm looking at all my friends and same things happening to them they just haven't realized it yet.. I'm 15 and I haven't actually been to a real party that has people i don't even know in it yet.. I need to get my ass out there... this is it.. I'm going to start a band. I'm going to get a girlfriend. I'm going to be somebody. I'm going to have fun. I'm going to make mistakes. I don't care. xD . Like everyone says Life is too short to think about the consequences! GOD HELP ME. I'M GOING TO PARTY OR FUCKING DIE TRYING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment