Monday, April 13, 2009

Simplicity =)

Ohk ... spring break a great time for me
I feel like I actually found out more about 
who I am..
It feels like I had this facade on that I ripped off
I'm tired of trying to be someone else
I'm done =)
Cliques or trends will no longer control me 
I'm gunna be who I  wanna be..

Ohk so off that topic and onto another
of course it music...my music
I've started writing a song thats called
"Yew Break Hearts Like It's Your Job"
It's pretty much about the usual
heartbreak...duh!
which leads me to
another song I'm working on...(since 7th grade)
is called "Heartbreak in Hampton"
which is about a guy that leaves home to
go to Hampton, Virginia for a better opportunities
He leaves his girlfriend back home but meets another girl in hampton
he knows he cant be with her
ouch that sucks well school 
should start soon so bye
 PEACe

No comments:

Post a Comment