Thursday, April 16, 2009

Her

Ohk so it's Thursday April 26 2009 at 8:11 AM and I'm at James. W. Mitchell High School. xD
So that one girl I've been talking about for the past few weeks.. I've been getting closer to her.. We're becoming more friends and I just gave her a surprise xD I can't tell yew because I don't want her to read this be all like OMG yew like me. so ya.. For some odd reason when I'm around her everything feels right and I just can't get over the feeling I get everytime I see her and I hear her voice.. Whenever I hold her it feels like forever and that my world is falling apart cause I know I can't be wih her, but at the same time everything falls into place like it's right.. it just feels right..



I'm very bored and I still haven't done my homework.. I'll just copy off my friend before class..
Ya well school will start soon so..
PEACe

No comments:

Post a Comment