Monday, March 9, 2009

Well Now....

I haven't posted a blog in a long time.. Well here now I'm posting one.. An update of my life.. Well I have bad grades and really bad grades.. My mom is trying to get me to move over there to Orlando.. If I don't agree with her then she is going to get the courts involved.. My whole entire life is over here If it wasn't for my grades I would be having a perfect life.. I just got a new girlfriend and she is one of the most amazing girls ever =), I'm gaining a lot of friends like Theo, Steven, Ian, Skylar, Mersa, Kristen, and a lot of other cool people.. I just got my permit and we just got a new truck which will be mine when I turn 16.. Well if I can get my mom off my back then my life would be nearly perfect.. I wrote a new song called "Love is a Lie With a Purpose".. And my music life is getting really good..

1 comment: