Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FCAT Songwriting

so we're on the second day of FCAT's and for some reason Lexie told me to wear my SKSK shirt..  Idunno why but the way she was using exclamation points it sounded kinda.......Idunno.. Ohk so I'm gunna tell yew a story, an adventure, a........saga, Ohk so we we're testing in FCAT and I finished early so I started writing a song in the FCAT book, not the answer book, the book with the questions.. So during our 10 minute stretch break I asked the teacher if she could write it down on a piece f paper for me (cause your not aloud scratch paper).. She said  "No I can't because since it's in the book copying would be illegal, considered cheating, and will invalidate your test.".............. seriously...Ohk so what I did was I wrote it down on the desk.........with pencil.......?... Ohk, then I pulled out a pice of paper from my handy dandy notebook after the test and copied it on the paper.. Ya........ then I erased it off the desk..... So that's my amazing story &#9774 <3 [=

No comments:

Post a Comment