Monday, March 16, 2009

New Songs "LisLWaP" and "SSaWLDWH"

Ohk so I wrote two new songs.. One is called "Love is a Lie With a Purpose" and the other one is called "Stars Seem a Whole Lot Darker Without Her".. "LiaLWaP" (Love is a Lie With a Purpose) is about this one girl that pretends she likes this guy.. Then the guy walks in on her making out with another guy.. Then it talks about her trying to explain.. After that it shows how she says "walk out that door and you'll never see me again".. The guy being the badass he is walks out and slams the door.. It's a really "In your face" type of song.. If yew must label it then it's probably a mix between Taking Back Sunday and Hit the Lights..


"SSaWLDWH" ( Stars Seem a Whole Lot Darker Without Her) has a interesting story behind it.. SO here we are taking FCAT's and I finished early so i decided to start writing a song in the testing book.. During break I asked the Proctor if she could wright it on a piece of paper for me since I wasn't aloud to have scrap paper.. She said "no" because since I wrote it in the book it was considered testing material and would be illegal and would be considered cheating.. So during the next session I wrote it on the desk and just wrote it on paper after the test..


Anywho "SSaWLDW" is about a guy that decides to go out to party on a Saturday.. Harmless right?? Ohk so he meets this girl when he was completely wasted and they talked, made out, made love, whatever.. buuut he wakes up the next morning and it sings about how he tries to remember her name but he can't.. It doesn't mention it in the song but by the second verse yew can tell that they meet up again somehow.. After that it talks about how he'll never be the same without her in his life.. It's just a basic love song but the words and meanings are so much more.. Like for example I get really deep when I mention in the first verse "He can't quite remember the taste of her lips but the feelings he felt he'll never forget".. I don't want to get into to much detail with the lyrics because I haven't copy wrote the song yet but trust me it's a good songs =][=


School will start soon so

PEACe

No comments:

Post a Comment