Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Is it mee...

...or is life getting weirder.. Ohk so I just broke up with my ex-girlfriend a couple days ago.. Now this girl that I haven't liked since the beginning of second quarter is seeming to become more and more attractive to me.. There's another problem.. A girl in my 5th period likes me and I think she's cute and all but I like this other girl.. I don't think this other girl likes me back but...maybe..


Ohk another thing that is getting weirder is my parental situation.. My grades need to go up badly and I'm trying everything in my power to get them up but for some reason they won't go up.. If I don't get them up then My mom will get the courts involved and make me move to Orlando.. I've already told her that if see makes me move over there she will practically kill me.. I WILL run away, I WILL give-up in school, I WILL deny her being my mother because what she doesn't know is that my whole entire life is over here.. My friends, my memories, my everything is over here.. She probably wouldn't even care if I committed suicide if I moved over there.. As long as she can rub it in my dad's face that she got me to live with her she would be content....even if my body is rotting six feet under..


To push on a happier note.. My newest three songs "Love is a Lie With a Purpose", "Stars Seem a Whole Lot Darker Tonight", and "Queen of Hearts" are amazing.. LisLWaP probably has to be the best song I have written yet.. SSaWLDT is probably my deepest song I have ever written.. And Queen of Hearts has to be most rebellious song I've ever written.. I still Have to record "No Time for Tacos" and "This is Our Song" before I get to record any of the other three.. I really think my music career will lift off soon.. I have to go back to class so



PEACe

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything, Daniel, and I hope nothing drastic happens between your mother and you..

    ReplyDelete